Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
The winners of the sixth BMC Ecology Image Competition have been announced. Read our blog to find out more!
Aims and scope
- Alison Cuff, BioMed Central
- Cecilia Pennica, BioMed Central
- Joseph Minus, BioMed Central
- Michel Baguette, Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle
- Simon Blanchet, Station d'Ecologie Experimentale du CNRS
- Jean Clobert, Station d'Ecologie Experimentale du CNRS
- David Hughes, Penn State University
- Luke Jacobus, Indiana University
- Dominique Mazzi, Agroscope
- Sandrine Pavoine, Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle
- Josef Settele, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ
Prof. Dr. Josef Settele is Head of Animal Ecology and Social-Ecological Research at the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ, Germany. His research interests are broad, covering conservation and evolutionary biology of insects, biodiversity and land use, and interdisciplinary cooperation and project co-ordination in biodiversity.
Data support service
BMC Series blog
2017 Journal Metrics
Portable Peer Review
The editors of BMC Ecology support initiatives that expedite the peer review process and are happy to consider manuscripts that have been reviewed in Peerage of Science. Please indicate in your cover letter if this applies to your manuscript.