The BMC Ecology Image Competition is your opportunity to celebrate your research and show off your photographic talent. We will consider all images including photos, visualizations, or a mixture of both - as long as they are striking, meaningful, and creative.
Anyone affiliated with a research institution is eligible to enter. Entries should depict a specific ecological interaction, and we ask that you submit to one of these five categories
- Behavioral and physiological ecology
- Conservation ecology and biodiversity research
- Community, population, and macroecology
- Landscape ecology and ecosystems
- Theoretical ecology and models